Table of Contents
5 Best Sublimation Papers for High-Quality Printing
1. A-Sub Sublimation PaperA-sub 125gm sublimation paper can deliver high-quality designs on products like light-colored polyester, ceramics, metals etc. It is compatible with almost all sublimation inks and printers which makes it too demanding.If you are using fast-drying inks, then A-sub paper will not disappoint you as it is very fast drying. Also, it can withstand more stress and it will not crease during heat transfers. Prints that are transferred by using A-sub sublimation paper are of vibrant colors. Also, it will not let the ink bleed due to its thickness like cardstock paper.I appreciate the fact that while using this sublimation paper, I can immediately start pressing it due to its quick dry feature. It is an affordable deal where you can get 110 sheets for under $20. It is worth noting that colors will not be vibrant on the paper itself, but after application, you will see quite vibrant colors. I think these sheets will always be a great help in your business, whether you want to print on T-shirts, tumblers, ceramics, or other quality products.
2. Hippo Sublimation PaperHippo sublimation paper is another one of the best sublimation papers with a 120 g weight. During my study of this paper, I saw mostly transferred designs of high quality with vivid, bright, and even colors. Although, some colors are not well saturated as they should be. Text transferred is also thoroughly readable. Many users reported having faced zero issues while transferring ink to the substrate. I also found it to be quick drying.It is compatible with other inks too but works outstanding with Hippo inks Brighter designs, vibrant colors, and greater ink absorbing and releasing capacity all under $18 is a deal worth noting. When using it for bigger prints like on tumblers, hoodies, etc, it worked really well by releasing ink perfectly. It is an easy-to-use sublimation paper but sometimes it gets harder to tell which side to print because they have removed the wording from to-be-printed sides and have changed it into light pink color which sometimes makes it difficult to distinguish.
3. HTVRONT Sublimation PaperWith ultra-high transfer rate of 98% comes yet another best sublimation paper namely HTVRONT sublimation paper. Thing I love most about it is its wide applications from T-shirts to key chains. Compatible with all inkjet printers and sublimation inks, this paper delivers quality with consistency. Moreover, I must praise its line sharpness which is just superb with outstanding lay-flat performance. Also, it is very fast drying with no visible fracture.You will also be saving a lot in terms of ink. One thing I would like to mention is that after printing paper will look dark but do not worry because this is totally normal, you will achieve your vibrant colors nevertheless. Keep in mind that you will need to protect it from direct sunlight. All remaining sheets of paper must be kept in the box all the time otherwise you will get curl ed up sheets and you will be the only one to blame for that. This product is, however, not reviewed most on other sites, but I had to get it covered because of its amazing quality which is comparable to Hippo sublimation papers, and also, for it’s great value for money.You will face some issues like paper jamming and some minor shades of unwanted color here and there but almost rarely. But hey, these rare occurrences have been found in famous brands as well. Therefore, I will really tell my users to give it a shot and I am sure you will not miss much.
4. Koala Sublimation PrinterNot 125gms or 120gms, a sublimation paper with a rather unusual weight of 123gms which is capable of absorbing a greater amount of ink due to its thickness, perfect for sublimating mugs, tumblers, and t-shirts. 98% of heat transfer rate and greater ink saving will make it your go-to sublimation paper very easily. For me, it is enough to be said a premium sublimation paper that can ride out repeated washes very easily. It can also withstand sunshine and high temperature without being cracked.Prints will not fade away or get wrinkled either, which makes its place among the best sublimation papers. Results and colors produced are not as good as A-sub but given the price tag, it actually delivers better than expected. Also, another issue that I have found during my research is that it leaves white residue on products, but not to worry as you can dust it off after prints dry.
5. Printers Jack Sublimation PaperWant to ensure high-quality prints that won’t fade away? Then you should try Printers Jack sublimation papers which is another one of best sublimation papers that are used by professionals. After careful research on Printers Jack sublimation paper, I can say that they are very easy to use. With compatibility with almost all types of sublimation inks and printers like Epson, Canon, Sawgrass etc, they produce very high-quality results with crisp and vibrant colors with a weight of 120 g One thing that I have noticed is that they will be able to save a lot of money because they consume a lot less ink. Also, their transfer rate is pretty awesome with a 98% score.Quality of sublimation paper is very great and I have found almost no jamming, wrinkling, and fading. With quick dry speed, it can make your business run faster. Many beginners will find this sublimation paper to be best sublimation paper to start their journey because it is very affordable and easy to use. Because, it is a thick paper, therefore ink bleeding issues are almost zero.The ink will always stay where it needs to be which I really appreciate. Almost zero! Yup, because sometimes you will face some marks and also some jamming but both of which will occur once in a blue moon.