Table of Contents
Best 13×19 Sublimation Printers
1. SG1000Sawgrass UHD VirtuosoSawgrass UHD Virtuoso SG1000 is a professional grade printer that does not need to be converted to sublimation. It can print upto 11×17 inches but if you can use a bypass tray then you will be able to print up to 13×51 inches. It is best suited for commercial use as it can professionally print large size media like banners and maps. I have also noticed that on using Sawgrass sublijet UHD ink cartridge SG 1000 can deliver results in outstanding quality but if you are opting for high quality printing then be ready for very slow production and higher running costs. But, this printer is totally worth it because it is incredibly energy efficient, and I also like its design. A downside was also uncovered during my studies which is, it can only hold up to 100 sheets. With its auto maintenance cycle, cleaning printer’s head is not a problem now. On top of its amazing 4800×1200 dpi resolution, it uses black ink other than traditional grey ink, so that designs can look more radiant. Very Own Designing Software This printer also comes with a designing software. From its ready-made templates, designing images for different products is super fun
2. Canon ImagPROGRAF 300One of the best 13×19 sublimation printers is the powerful Canon PRO-300 wide format printer. With its wireless connectivity and high quality prints, you can take your sublimation business to new heights. PROGRAF 300 churns out lab quality photo prints with ease, even a beginner can use this. With its 3 inches screen, a novice can also navigate around to print with the right settings. On top of its ability to print tabloid size, it has a larger footprint. It has some features that only a high end printer will have like a Nozzle Recovery System by which it will keep printing even with a clogged head.Another is Automatic Skew Detection which will keep prints coming out at odd angles. Prograf 300 comes with amazing ten ink cartridges from the LUCIA PRO line-up which aid in producing perfect black and white results. It also produces rich and vibrant colored prints too.
Chroma Optimizer CartridgeAlso, to enhance the longevity and sheen of a photo, it comes with a Chroma Optimizer cartridge. It helps in providing excellent prints on matte and glossy sheets alike.
3. Canon PIXMA Pro 200If you are looking for a versatile and best 13×19 sublimation printer then I have Canon PIXMA Pro 200 next on my list. It offers its users to print quickly from anywhere wirelessly. Producing designs with multiple colors is not a difficult task for Pro 200. It can store numerous papers from 3.5×3.5 to 13×39 inches. According to me, its LCD is small but it can perfectly be navigated to print effortlessly. I also studied its connectivity options where I discovered that it can easily be connected to devices like Wifi, SD card, Pc, USB, and Ethernet. If you do not use any image designing and enhancing tool then do not worry as Canon PIXMA Pro 200 comes with its own Canon Professional Print & Layout Software. It is where you can enhance and edit your images prior to printing. Speaking of its durability then I can say that it’s made of high quality plastic and can last for longer period. The thing that I do not like is its setup mainly because of two reason. First is the size of printer which is somewhat bigger. Secondly, it uses 8 ink cartridges. But with professional quality and speed of 90 seconds per print, settles the score for me.
FINE TechnologyI also discovered that it uses FINE (Full-Photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) printhead technology with 4800×2400 dpi resolution to produce professional quality prints.
4. Epson WorkForce WF-7840Epson WF-7840 is a great quality camera with an affordable price tag. It is based on a Precision Core heat production technology that can deliver amazing results even wirelessly. WF-7840 is an inkjet printer that works by help of CMYK cartridges. But it needs to be converted to sublimation by replacing the ink that comes with it with sublimation inks. 7840 is one of best 13×19 sublimation printers due to its many features. I personally like it 4.3 inches touchscreen which can even provide side views very clearly. You can tilt its panel from the sides and front as well. Epson 7840 also comes with many connectivity options where you can even print by using Epson’s smart app on your smartphone. Having the option to print from anywhere and anytime, will help boost your business from the start. However, I did not find any SD card reader support, but it does have USB, Ethernet, and smartphone connection options, all of which work quite well. Two paper drawers can be seen where 500 sheets can be handled at a time. Also, 50 sheets are taken for ADF. All in all, I can say that this printer can accommodate a huge number of papers at a time. If you are looking for a cheap all-in-one printer with greater ink and paper storage then Epson Workforce WF-7840 might be the right fit for you. Printing speed can make a huge difference in the demand of printers and this printer’s speed is very decent with 12 multicolored pages and 25 mono-color pages per minute. Epson WF- 7840 supported bordered printing size is 13×19 inches and 11×19 inches for borderless printing. In addition to its useful features, it can be placed anywhere due to its dimensions of 20.3×34.8×20.5 inches.
Permanent And Professional PrintsWith Workforce 7840 you can have prints that are permanent with professional quality by help of its many useful features.
5. Epson EcoTank ET-16650Looking for an all-in-one printer that is also capable of producing prints on wide format? Then look no further as I have reviewed just the right candidate which is Epson ET-16650. By help of all pigment 4-in-1 printing technology and 4800×1200 dpi high resolution, you can have prints with great details and crisp colors. With its easily available and affordable ink cartridge, you can save upto 80% on ink. My study of 16650 uncovered that its features are mostly the same like ET-16600 with one difference and that is printing ability. It can print more pages with help of black ink. There is also a 4.3 inches color touchscreen which is responsive enough to navigate around. However, these printers are slower in getting connected with nearby devices, but when they are properly connected, you will have plenty of options that will help in your printing journey. You will be able to print almost 6000 colored and 7500 mono-colored pages, with very low power consumption. Also, it can handle 25 pages at a time very easily without any compromise on quality.
Create Designs On Various Media
With its amazing and versatile features, it can help in creating amazing designs on various media.