Table of Contents
5 Best Sublimation Printers For T-Shirts
1. Epson picture mate PM 400
One of best and affordable sublimation printers for t-shirts is Epson picture mate 400. It is basically designed for photos but it gives superb results when used for sublimation printing for t-shirts.Both its ink and paper are affordable. The setup is fastest and simplest among many printers. After further investigation, I discovered it does not give any kind of shine to ink when produced on matte paper which is a great quality. With only compatible with Epson cartridges, it produces bigger size results with high quality.My study on this printer led me to verify that it is certainly one of best sublimation printers for t-shirts with a moderate speed if not faster. Although I don’t like one thing , you have to reconfigure printer every time you change settings from 4×6 to 5×6 and vice versa. I figured it can work from various sources like PC, smartphones, etc. which somewhat balances the scale.
Bigger Prints But Light In WeightEpson PM 400, however can print bigger sizes but it is surprisingly lighter in weight than other Epson models with same capability.
2. Epson EcoTank ET- 2760 EcoTank ET-2670 is an all-in-one supertank printer. With external storage capacity and lesser costs per print. It is housed on a smaller and compact body that is ruggedly made and that is able to deliver production with much lesser waste.I found its colour display much smaller at 1.44 inches. I also uncovered its borderless printing, which is very amazing at 4×6 inches. Upon investigating further, I discovered that it comes with ink that is sufficient to produce 7500 prints.Until now, I think it is one of best sublimation printer with inkjet printhead for t-shirts, which produces output at high resolution of 5760×1440 dpi.If I talk about its text quality then I can safely say that it produces well shaped texts with proper pair kerning and character spacing.And, as far as the graphics goes, they are also produced with smooth tonal gradients with only minor streaking for keen eyesThere are also a few flaws that I uncovered including no ADF. Also, its maximum paper capacity is 100 but if you load more than 35 then be ready to face issues. Love that you don’t have to get up to turn it on, will wake up and do a job on its own.
Always On StandbySome thing that I like most about ET-2670 is that it is always on standby. You do not have to get up ever, it will get the job done on its own and go back to sleep.
3. Epson EcoTank 4700If you do not want to spend ridiculous amounts of ink and money then EcoTank 4700 is for you. Also, if you want an upgrade then I would recommend trying Epson 4700. It is a compact machine but produces results like big giants. With colors that are vibrant and tones that are smooth, 4700 is the best you can get in this price range.I have studied this machine carefully and it is an excellent value for every penny because it is fast and also quiet which is a bonus. Further study, I found that its bottled ink is cheaper and easy to use. Among a few flaws, one thing that I would like to point out is that I wish it was of a larger format. Regarding the setup, I gathered very clear instructions. If you are thinking of starting a t-shirt business then ET-4700 is in town to save you a lot in terms of ink especially.
Easy User InterfaceIn addition to its easy user interface, you can set this printer up and running in no time and start printing those beautifully customized t-shirts that you desire.
4. Canon PIXMA MG3620Next on my list of best sublimation printers for t-shirts is Canon PIXMA MG3620 because of its clear and crisp printouts. It is a compact printer with duplex print, copy, and scan, where all can be done wired or wirelessly. PIXMA MG3620 provides you with high quality prints with above average speed.MG3620 also has a Quiet Mode but it usually slows printing by almost 15 seconds. Have to praise its graphics, among many features with rich and vibrant colors, bold dark shades, and sharp text. I can easily say that it will fix in compact spaces because of its compact size. Also, it wakes up on time when anything to be printed is sent it’s way.
Many Printing ChoicesDifferent printing choices that I uncovered include Canon Print, AirPrint, NFC, Google Cloud Print, and Mopria Print services.
5. Hp Envy 6055Not only, HP Envy 6055 printer is best sublimation printer for t-shirts, but it is also a perfect all rounder that we need to get things rolling. Although Envy 6055 is not the fastest printer, it will take only 10 minutes to setup. My study on this printer showed me that it offers 1200 x 1200 dpi black and white resolution, whereas 4800 x 1200 resolution for color prints is also available. The cartridges, however, are two only, one is an ink color cartridge with four colors, whereas second is for black only. This makes things simple. But for some, it is an issue because it means that changing cartridges will be necessary even if only one color ends. When I investigated its color prints, I was impressed with crisp and well toned prints. But a little bending in greyscale can be seen by keen eyes. There are also two things that I don’t like. First is the absence of a screen and actual buttons. Buttons are just like lights that light up when touched. Second drawback is it pull out tray which is only a few inches wide, due to which papers fall on to floor or desk.
Modern DesignHP Envy 6055 is a great budget printer with good print and build quality. For the given price range, I found its design very modern.